Wick Dry® Stryker Heavyweight Mid-Calf Boot
Extra cushioning protects your foot and leg from the bumps and jolts of a long tour. Moisture-wicking keeps your feet dry and comfortable, while a sure fit means no annoying slippage and bunching. Our exclusive Wick Dry® technology keeps feet dry while Scentry™ technology reduces odor in the sock.
• Vented panels remove moisture and keep you dry
• Fully cushioned sole absorbs shocks and insulates
• Cushioned shin for extra padding against boot lacing
• Reinforced toe and heel add durability and longer sock life
• Smooth, flat comfort toe seam
- Machine wash warm, inside out
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
About Fox River
Fox River is a leading U.S. manufacturer of outdoor, sport and lifestyle performance socks since 1900. Fox River is privately owned and operates a hosiery mill in Osage, Iowa at the heart of the country. The central location of the mill helps Fox River offer quick, convenient deliveries across the country and around the globe. Fox River’s premium and performance socks are manufactured at its Iowa headquarters by 200 of the friendliest, hard-working folks you’ll ever meet. Fox River socks have been made in the USA since 1900 and the brand is committed to remaining American-made.