Taos Lightweight Over-the-Calf
Made from Thermolite® these women’s socks won’t add weight and with URfit™ System and Wick Dry® technology it means you’re comfortable and dry. Reinforced toe and heel add durability to last longer. You’ll love these stylish ski socks.
• URfit™ System provides arch support and memoryknit construction
• Vented panels remove moisture and keep you dry
• Reinforced toe and heel add durability and longer sock life
• Smooth, flat-knit construction provides lightweight comfort
• Smooth, flat comfort toe seam
- Machine wash warm, inside out
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
About Fox River
Fox River is a leading U.S. manufacturer of outdoor, sport and lifestyle performance socks since 1900. Fox River is privately owned and operates a hosiery mill in Osage, Iowa at the heart of the country. The central location of the mill helps Fox River offer quick, convenient deliveries across the country and around the globe. Fox River’s premium and performance socks are manufactured at its Iowa headquarters by 200 of the friendliest, hard-working folks you’ll ever meet. Fox River socks have been made in the USA since 1900 and the brand is committed to remaining American-made.