Steel-Toe Lightweight Quarter Crew - 2 Pack
These rugged FoxSox will take all your workday can dish out. Steel-toe construction provides cushion over the toe and above the heel. It will keep you comfortable in your work boots, even under the toughest conditions. Our exclusive Wick Dry® technology keeps feet dry while our URfit™ System provides support.
• URfit™ System provides arch support and memory-knit construction
• Cushioned sole absorbs shocks and insulates
• Extra cushion around back of heel and over toe for steel-toe boot protection
• Reinforced toe and heel add durability and longer sock life
• Smooth, flat comfort toe seam
- Machine wash warm, inside out
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
About Fox River
Fox River is a leading U.S. manufacturer of outdoor, sport and lifestyle performance socks since 1900. Fox River is privately owned and operates a hosiery mill in Osage, Iowa at the heart of the country. The central location of the mill helps Fox River offer quick, convenient deliveries across the country and around the globe. Fox River’s premium and performance socks are manufactured at its Iowa headquarters by 200 of the friendliest, hard-working folks you’ll ever meet. Fox River socks have been made in the USA since 1900 and the brand is committed to remaining American-made.