Sock Monkey & Friends Pattern Book
How to Make the Original Rockford Red Heel® Monkey, Friends, Puppets and More Pattern Book features photographs that highlight detail and finishing techniques; new clean, whimsical design that makes for an easy-to-follow read; and updated patterns that add new toys and puppets to make. This soft-cover, 48-page pattern book makes a great addition to your crafting library or as a gift.
- Patterns for more than 50 adorable toys are featured in this book.
- Full-color photos showcase the use of many colors of the Original Rockford Red Heel socks.
- Close-up, detail photos help inspire finishing ideas and crafting techniques.
- Whimsical stitches guide you through these simple step-by-step instructions.
- Instructions for sock animals, sock dolls, and clothing with easy-to-follow instructions and diagrams.
Inside the book, you’ll find...
- Original Rockford Red Heel® Monkey
- New Sock Monkey Toys
- Teddy Bear and Dachshund
- Polar Bear and Piggy
- Kitten and Puppy
- Plus, 6 more!
- Girl Doll and Pixie
- Soldier and Train Engineer
- Dutch Girl and Scottish Lass
- Eskimo Boy and Hula Girl
- Plus, 7 more!
- Billy Goat and Witch
- Clown and Ringmaster
- Plus, 10 more!
- Clothing patterns for jackets, pants aprons, skirts, shoes, boots, hats and caps
- Hair and facial expression tips
- Sock novelties including hobby horse, pillows and more!
- Machine wash warm, inside out
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
About Fox River
Fox River is a leading U.S. manufacturer of outdoor, sport and lifestyle performance socks since 1900. Fox River is privately owned and operates a hosiery mill in Osage, Iowa at the heart of the country. The central location of the mill helps Fox River offer quick, convenient deliveries across the country and around the globe. Fox River’s premium and performance socks are manufactured at its Iowa headquarters by 200 of the friendliest, hard-working folks you’ll ever meet. Fox River socks have been made in the USA since 1900 and the brand is committed to remaining American-made.