PHYSICAL TRAINER Crew Sock
No drill sergeant can out match these FoxSox. Soft CoolMax® polyester wraps your foot in comfort as you go about your day. Our exclusive Wick Dry® technology keeps feet dry while our HELIXfit™ System provides support. Scentry™ technology resists odor in the sock.
• HELIXfit™ System provides performance construction with memory-knit technology and full-foot compression for support during intense activity
• Crossflex Heel Pocket with Y-shaped heel gore for cross stretch, non-binding flexibility, and snug fit
• Everwear Shield enhances durability and protects the rub zone at the base of the Achilles
• Anti-slip anchor zones at arch and heel prevent sagging, shifting, and bunching
• Reinforced heel and toe for added durability
- Machine wash warm, inside out
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
About Fox River
Fox River is a leading U.S. manufacturer of outdoor, sport and lifestyle performance socks since 1900. Fox River is privately owned and operates a hosiery mill in Osage, Iowa at the heart of the country. The central location of the mill helps Fox River offer quick, convenient deliveries across the country and around the globe. Fox River’s premium and performance socks are manufactured at its Iowa headquarters by 200 of the friendliest, hard-working folks you’ll ever meet. Fox River socks have been made in the USA since 1900 and the brand is committed to remaining American-made.