Lost Mountain Crew
These lightweight socks are made from soft Merino wool. Our URﬁt™ System that provides long-lasting support for adventure and all day wear. Great fit and support mean you're cushioned, dry and comfy no matter where you end up. Wick Dry® technology keeps your feet dry and helps avoid moisture build up that leads to hot spots and blisters.
• URﬁt™ System provides arch support and memoryknit construction
• Spandex compression arch holds sock in place and adds support
• Reinforced toe and heel add comfort and longer sock life
• Cushioned sole and toe absorb shocks and insulate
• Smooth, flat comfort toe seam
- Machine wash warm, inside out
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
About Fox River
Fox River is a leading U.S. manufacturer of outdoor, sport and lifestyle performance socks since 1900. Fox River is privately owned and operates a hosiery mill in Osage, Iowa at the heart of the country. The central location of the mill helps Fox River offer quick, convenient deliveries across the country and around the globe. Fox River’s premium and performance socks are manufactured at its Iowa headquarters by 200 of the friendliest, hard-working folks you’ll ever meet. Fox River socks have been made in the USA since 1900 and the brand is committed to remaining American-made.