Fatigue Fighter® Lightweight Over the Calf Crew Sock
Even the longest marches or drills will be no problem in your FoxSox. Gentle 8-15 mmHg graduated compression increases blood flow to fight fatigue and give you extra pep. Extra cushioning at heel and toe provide comfort, and reinforced heel and toe add durability and longer sock life.
• 8-15 mmHg graduated compression improves circulation
• URfit™ System provides arch support and memoryknit construction
• Reinforced toe and heel add durability and longer sock life
• Vented panels remove moisture and keep you dry
• Smooth, flat comfort toe seam
- Machine wash warm, inside out
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
About Fox River
Fox River is a leading U.S. manufacturer of outdoor, sport and lifestyle performance socks since 1900. Fox River is privately owned and operates a hosiery mill in Osage, Iowa at the heart of the country. The central location of the mill helps Fox River offer quick, convenient deliveries across the country and around the globe. Fox River’s premium and performance socks are manufactured at its Iowa headquarters by 200 of the friendliest, hard-working folks you’ll ever meet. Fox River socks have been made in the USA since 1900 and the brand is committed to remaining American-made.