5552 Prima Alpine Ultra-Lightweight Over-the-Calf
These women’s socks feature our Wick Dry® moisture management technology and are made from soft PrimaLoft® and Merino wool. Our URfit™ System provides long-lasting support for adventure and all day wear. Reinforced to help socks last longer and keep you comfortable on the slopes.
• Anatomically designed and knit to better fit each foot (L/R)
• URfit™ System provides arch support and memoryknit construction
• Vented panels remove moisture and keep you dry
• Reinforced toe and heel add comfort and longer sock life • Smooth, flat comfort toe seam
- Machine wash warm, inside out
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
About Fox River
Fox River is a leading U.S. manufacturer of outdoor, sport and lifestyle performance socks since 1900. Fox River is privately owned and operates a hosiery mill in Osage, Iowa at the heart of the country. The central location of the mill helps Fox River offer quick, convenient deliveries across the country and around the globe. Fox River’s premium and performance socks are manufactured at its Iowa headquarters by 200 of the friendliest, hard-working folks you’ll ever meet. Fox River socks have been made in the USA since 1900 and the brand is committed to remaining American-made.